Red Oak is a Lebanese based non-profit organization.
Red Oak main objective is to develop and nurture a culture of innovation to make it a strategic platform to contribute to future of advancement and prosperity, and to use empowerment to foster and implement new ideas through education, art and culture. Its goal is to build capacities by promoting creative processes, thoughts and tools.
Red Oak is a platform for artistic exchange between local and international artists and cultural managers. It initiated “Red Oak Performing Troupe”, which is committed to theater, dance and performance practices as an instrument of social change.
Red Oak Association adheres to the principles of sustainable development. The red oak is the fastest growing variety of oak. It has massive growth and impressive expanse, and symbolizes strength and endurance.
We believe that passionate purpose and visionary dreaming and thinking stimulate creativity and play a key role in improving the quality of people’s lives individually, socially, and economically.
- To encourage and support innovative approaches to existing social and educational structures for a sustainable impact on the welfare and development of children and youth;
- To encourage and support initiatives that foster the culture of social responsibility, volunteerism, creativity and self-actualization through art, culture and the performing arts;
- To make innovation an enabler of entrepreneurship as well as a way of empowering women and supporting gender equality;
- To create an independent platform that facilitates the interaction among local and international players
- Art and Culture
- Capacity Building
- Media and Communication
- Partnership with other entities
- Women and Youth
- Public and Private Institutions
- Cultural Institutions
- Policy Makers at the Local and International Level