Red Oak is a humanitarian and developmental non-profit organization established in Lebanon in 2017.
Red Oak promotes innovative approaches to existing social, educational and cultural structures through education, art, art therapy and mental health, for the protection of children, and the empowerment of women and girls, with a special attention for people with disabilities. It uses empowerment to foster and implement new ideas by promoting creative processes, thoughts and tools.
Red Oak initiated “Red Oak Performing Troupe”, which is committed to theater, dance and performance practices as an instrument of social change.
Red Oak Association adheres to the principles of sustainable development. The red oak is the fastest growing variety of oak. It has massive growth and impressive expanse, and symbolizes strength and endurance.
We believe that passionate purpose and visionary dreaming and thinking stimulate creativity and play a key role in improving the quality of people’s lives individually, socially, and economically.
- To encourage and support innovative approaches to existing social and educational structures for a sustainable impact on the welfare and development of children and youth;
- To encourage and support initiatives that foster the culture of social responsibility, volunteerism, creativity and self-actualization through art, culture and the performing arts;
- To make innovation an enabler of entrepreneurship as well as a way of empowering women and supporting gender equality;
- To create an independent platform that facilitates the interaction among local and international players
- Art and Culture
- Women Empowerment
- Child Protection
- Capacity Building
- Media and Communication
- Partnership with other entities
- Women and girls
- Children & Youth
- Public and Private Institutions
- Cultural Institutions
- Policy Makers at the Local and International Level